Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Challenge

I feel like Im wiping the dust off of an old book, it has been far too long since Ive updated this blog! If you are checking back in with me a lot has changed since my last blog post.
I am still crafting as much as possible, however I am not very involved with Carlee's Corner any longer. I love to still make the hats and tutus and everything else, for fun, as gifts and for my daughter but I have really stopped enjoying making them for sale. I am still selling quite a few things through my mother in laws store.
Ive started a photography business and I am extremely busy booking sessions and learning everything I can about photography!
Here are a couple from a recent newborn session.



You might be wondering about the title for this post, well Christmas is just around the corner and I am that person that loves to make decorations and gifts BUT I always leave everything until the last minute! So throughout the month of November I have set out to challenge myself to completing 1 Do It Yourself craft a day and blogging about it. I have put together every kind of DIY project from baking to decorations to creating a new space. Stay tuned for Day 1 of crafting!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute idea Heidi...I'm planning on doing something like this on my blog with home projects for our new addition. Can't wait to see all the projects!

    ReplyDelete